Ella and I love to read your comments. Unfortunately we don’t have time to answer every one of them, so we decided to make you a small post about where you can find answers to your questions.
1. Help section
We have a great Help section with answers to most of your questions about:
- the game (e.g. How to report a bad Panda?)
- your Panda (e.g. How to change my password?)
- payment (e.g. Why does our payment fail?)
- connection problems (e.g. What to do if the game won’t load?)
2. Support team
If you can’t find an answer from the Help section or by asking other Pandas in the chat, we also have a super nice and clever support team who answers all your questions about in-game problems. (E.g. Why can’t I finish a quest?, Why didn’t I get a level reward?)
Max and I are unfortunately no computer geniuses, so we can’t help you on the topics mentioned above. What we do is inform you about the latest events in Panfu and organise competitions. We also read and approve of your comments.
We’d like you to follow a few rules in commenting, so you’re sure to have your comment approved.
- No begging for answers. We can’t answer everyone’s questions, sorry for that.
- No asking for freebies: Gold Memberships, chance to become a reporter or ANY special treatment. We can’t give anything for free, and it wouldn’t be fair for the others either.
- No questions about technical problems. See Help section.
- No questions about your Panda account or settings. See Help section.
- No inappropriate language, real names, personal data or anything else that’s also forbidden to talk about in the Panfu chat.
- No mean, ill and inappropriate remarks of others.
- No reports of being bullied. Unfortunately Ella and I can’t block anyone or touch their accounts, so its best you report bad behaviour always to the moderators or the support team. Please report only Pandas that have really broken the Panfu rules.
- No unargumented negativity and complaining (e.g. about not winning). Just stay positive, not everybody can win, and you could get lucky in the next contest!
- No complaints about being blocked for no reason. Ella and I can’t go to your account and unblock you. Plus we know that nobody gets blocked just for saying “hi”. If you’re sure you were really unfairly blocked, ask our support team to check your chat archive. They will see each message that you’ve said and know exactly why you were blocked.
- No lying or posing as a Panfu character. You’ll recognise the real ones always from coloured text and pictures in comments. Only trust the authentic ones!
- No commercials or links. If you send us your blog’s link or a link to a Panfu video, it’s OK, we will check it out and possibly add it to our link list, but we just won’t publish the comment.
- No spam: huge amounts of exclamation points, letters, and nonsense etc. (For example sdfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedfdfjfjdjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Paws up for Panfu,
Max and Ella